Not having internet or time to get online somewhere free has really been cramping my blogging time. I am not sure when this situation will change, but hopefully soon. I am weighing my options carefully.
So I have been thinking a lot about 2013. Last year was so epic. Lots of changes and challenges, and then some really good things. I used Rosetta Thurman’s, Ten Journaling Questions to Help You Envision Your Ideal Life Next Year to guide some of my thinking.
What I Want to Bring Into My Life in 2013
- What do you deserve more of next year? What do you deserve less of next year?
I deserve more peace and joy in 2013. I deserve less fear and anger.
2. What personal milestone(s) do you most want to reach in your relationships, health, family, finances, education and/or lifestyle?
I would love for 2013 to be the last year I carry excess body weight. I would also like 2013 to be the year that I get my finances under control.
3. What professional accomplishments (at work or in your business) do you want to see for yourself next year?
I started a new job in November. My main goal is to really learn more about where I work, and find ways to contribute to the environment in a positive way.
I also have a business idea that I am twirling in my head. I want to take steps toward investigating the possibility of it.
4. What do you want to learn in 2013?
In a practical sense, I want to finish learning how to swim and cook good, healthy meals. I also want to learn how to be more comfortable in my skin, and not concerned about other people’s opinions. I also want to be better able to tap into my connection with Spirit.
5. What do you want to cross off of your bucket list in 2013?
I just reviewed my most recent bucket list (2011). Although it needs some tweaking there are two things I want to do 2013- be brave enough to go natural and learn to swim (I took lessons but it was only 5-30 minute sessions, not long enough for where I was starting.)
What I Want My Life to Look Like in 2013
- What part of your life do you want to pay more attention to in 2013?
I want to pay more attention to my nutrition. This is beyond weight loss. You can lose weight eating crap as long as you eat less than you burn. My nutrition has been pretty bad. I go days without eating fruit and vegetables. My skin, hair, and energy levels are all impacted.
2. Who do you want to spend more time with in 2013? Who do you want to spend less time with in 2013?
I want to spend more time with my Godson. I have not seen him since I started working and started a new relationship. I love that little boy so much and I know he could use the attention. I also want to spend more time with people who inspire me and make me feel appreciated for who I am. I want to spend less time with people who bring my spirit down.
3. Which activities, habits or behaviors, if any, do you want to stop doing in 2013 because they no longer serve you?
Biting my lips. It is a nervous/stress habit but it leaves my lips very unsexy. I also want to stop whining about money. I acquired this habit towards the end of 2012. I need to nip it in the bud.
4. Which activities do you want to start and/or continue doing in 2013?
Exercising. Running. Spending time with those I love.
5. What will your ideal day look like next year?
Wake-up. Journal and/or pray. Meditate. Exercise my body- whether a vigorous workout, yoga, or a casual walk. Eat a breakfast of fruit and good foods. Go to the job I love and do good things. Take time while working to eat good food, and get outside. Prepare a good meal for dinner, read, and take a bath. Go to sleep at a decent hours.
What do you want your 2013 to look like? What are you doing towards your goals now?
Love and light,