It looks like blogging on a regular basis is just not going to happen. I am at peace with that because living real life is definitely more important than writing about life. At least for me. So what have I been up to?
1. Working. I have Fridays off for the month of June and July, but all that means is cramming in all of the work into the other four days. I have been working very long days which has been exhausting. I cannot imagine life in a few more weeks when I am “more pregnant”.
2. I am 25 weeks and 3 days today. I have definitely popped. My belly is huge. I’ve made my peace with it though. I have fibroids which began to grow early in pregnancy and was making my uterus grow faster than normal. Honestly, the bigger the uterus the more space my baby girl has to grow despite the fibroids. For me, that is supremely important.
3. Exercising has been as much of a challenge as always for me. I do manage to either walk or do a pregnancy video (yoga or full body) at least once a week, but I know that is not enough. I find it impossible to workout in the evening, so I focus on doing it in the morning. Except when I am up all night. Then I struggle to get out of bed even to get to work on time. This happens several times a week. I know there’s some things I can change to make this better.
4. I miss running. I was not the fastest, or even that consistent, but not being allowed to do it has made the urge to run stronger. I miss seeing my body do things I sometimes doubted it could do. Running always provided that to me. I am secretly plotting another half marathon in 2014.
5. Getting my life together. This is always something that I am working on, but right now it means turning my apartment into a home, getting things better organized, and preparing for baby. My house has looked pretty much the same since I moved in eight months or so ago. Time to put things on the wall and buy furniture. I am also working on some organization projects that have been inspired by all the organizational videos, blogs, and pinning I’ve been doing. Baby prep is the standard registering, shopping, and childbirth education classes.
That’s my life in a nut shell. I do hope to share more, and get back to blog reading more consistently. I hope you are well.
Love and light,